Bullard Wildland Fire Helmet
Bullard Wildland fire helmets are designed Bullard Tough for extreme conditions of wildland and forestry firefighting. Our high-heat thermoplastic shell, exceptional balance, comfort, and stability keep you safe while you keep others safe.
Features & Benefits
Underbrim Anti-Glare Strip
Reflective material retains reflectivity to 500°F (260°C) with no burning, cracking, or peeling.
Accessories That Work
Goggle retainer clips for securing eye protection to the helmet
- Cap-style, full-brim, and full-brim XL configurations
- 6-point crown strap suspension that is anchored to the outer shell provides maximum stability
- Sure-Lock® ratchet headband for a quick-turning sizing knob and a unique six-position height adjuster to create a fit personalized for you.
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment.
- Replaceable and washable Ear Neck Protector with a rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection. Available in black or yellow.
- Cap-style and full-brim style available in white, red, yellow, black, orange, blue, lime-yellow. Full-brim XL style available in white, red, and yellow.
- Adding your logo has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com.
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards and specifications under NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G, Cal-OSHA, State of California Class A, and US-OSHA.
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
Most Popular Products
TXS Thermal Imager
CEN10™ Safety Helmet
. External Link. Opens in new window.
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)