EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
Durable. Comfortable. Ergonomic.
EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is equipped with the technology for providing wearers with constant airflow in a compact, streamlined, lightweight, ergonomic form for added comfort.
Features & Benefits
Battery Confidence (Longevity of battery)
Visual fuel gauge on removable battery
Single sealed button with variable long pressed controls for device On/Off and hi/low speeds
Multiple Ergonomic Mounting Options
Available with a chemically resistant closed cell foam curved comfort belt and vinyl urethane decon-friendly belt or backpack harness to suit your application or body type.
- Two chemically resistant belt options available – comfort foam or decon-friendly vinyl urethane
- Vinyl urethane backpack harness evenly distributes weight of EVA across the shoulders
- Visual fuel gauge on battery is intuitive and accessible
- Two blow speeds controlled with a single button
- Decontamination kits allows for decontamination by water submersion – ingress protection
- Full device can be whipped down with common cleaners such as SporKlenze, 70% IPA, Bleach.
- Active flow technology maintains blower speed as filter or cartridge resistance increases
- Low battery and low airflow alarms keep you aware and safe
- Long lithium polymer battery life of up to 16 hours depending on blower speed and head top respirator
- Available with a High Efficiency HEPA filter, organic vapor cartridge / filter combo, or acid gas cartridge / filter combo
- Removable, high efficiency battery with single or gang-chargers
- NIOSH certified with multiple loose-fitting hoods, facepieces and hard-shell respirators
- Filter / cartridge locking tab for visual confirmation of correct installation
- Visual Fuel Gauge
- Active Flow Technology
- Integrated Alarms for flow and battery
- Ergonomic design for superior comfort for all day use
- Lightweight, sleek, and balanced
- Easy to share by simply changing head tops using the quick attachment feature
TITLEEBH Backpack Sales Sheet - EnglishEBH Backpack Technical Specifications - EnglishEVA Decontamination Kit - EnglishEVA Features & Benefits - EnglishEVA Features & Benefits - Spanish - EnglishEVA Features and Benefits - EnglishEVA Features and Benefits - Chinese - EnglishEVA Features and Benefits - Française - EnglishEVA Features and Benefits - Japanese - EnglishEVA Features and Benefits with European Certifications - EnglishEVA Healthcare Brochure - EnglishEVA Healthcare Sales Sheet - EnglishEVA Mask Sales Sheet - Chinese - EnglishEVA PreOp Checklist - EnglishEVA Run Times - EnglishEva Solution - Chinese - ChineseEVA Spectrum User Manual - EnglishEVA Technical Specifications - EnglishEVA Usage and Care - EnglishEVA Versatility Sales Sheet - ChineseEVA Versatility Sales Sheet - EnglishEVA with Hoods User Manual - JapaneseEVA with Hoods User Manual - EnglishEVA with Hoods User Manual - EspañolPAPRFC3 Specifications - EnglishPAPRFC4 Specifications - EnglishPAPRFC5 Quick Tips - EnglishPAPRFC5 Specifications - EnglishRespirators At-A-Glance - English
Most Popular Products
EVAHL - Powered Respirator
RT - Series Respirator Hood
LF - Series Respirator Hood
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)