EVAHL Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
Durable. Comfortable. Ergonomic.
Combining the intuitive technology and ergonomic design of the EVA, with approval for use in Hazardous Locations.
Features & BenefitsRemovable battery features visual fuel gauge and lockable battery to meet Battery Infallibility Clause required by the NEC.
Designed for Class I Division 2, Class II Division 2, and Class III Division 2 hazardous locations
Single button for On/Off and two speeds
Multiple Mounting Options
Available with a chemically resistant closed cell foam comfort belt and vinyl urethane decon-friendly belt or backpack harness to suit your application or body type.
- Designed for Class I, Class II, and Class III hazardous locations
- Two chemically resistant belt options available – comfort foam or decon-friendly vinyl urethane
- Vinyl urethane backpack harness evenly distributes weight of EVA across the shoulders
- Visual fuel gauge on battery is intuitive and accessible
- Two blow speeds controlled with a single button
- Decontamination kits allow for decontamination by water submersion – ingress protection
- Active flow technology maintains blower speed as filter or cartridge resistance increases
- Low battery and low airflow alarms keep you aware and safe
- Long lithium polymer battery life of up to 16 hours depending on blower speed and head top respirator
- Available with a High Efficiency HEPA filter, organic vapor cartridge / filter combo, or acid gas cartridge / filter combo
- Removable, high efficiency battery with single or gang-chargers
- NIOSH certified with multiple loose-fitting hoods, facepieces and hard-shell respirators
- Filter / cartridge locking tab for visual confirmation of correct installation
The EVAHL Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) offers users the latest in respiratory protection for explosive environments.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6 (Gasses and Vapors)
- Class II, Division 2 Groups F, G (Dusts)
- Class III (Fibers or Flyings)
- CSA International Certificate 2510928 per ANSI/ISA 2.12.01-2007
The National Electrical Code defines hazardous locations as those areas “where fire or explosive hazards may exist due to flammable gasses or vapors, flammable liquids, combustible dust, or ignitable fibers or flyings”.
EVAHL – Features and Benefits Overview
EVAHL – Installing and Removing the OVAGHE Filter
EVAHL – Reading the Battery Fuel Gauge
EVAHL – Donning with RT Series Hoods
EVAHL – Installing and Removing the Foam Belt
EVAHL – Installing and Removing the Battery
EVAHL – Installing and Removing the Vinyl Belt
EVAHL – Installing and Removing the Breathing Tube
EVAHL – Donning with Loose-Fitting Facepiece
EVAHL – Donning with CC20 Series Hoods
EVAHL – Charging the Battery
EVAHL – Completing the Pre-Operational Checklist
EVAHL – Installing and Removing the HE Filter
TITLE3rd Party Documentation from RDECOM - EnglishBullard Independent Test Chlorine Dioxide - EnglishBullard Independent Test Chlorine Dioxide - EnglishBullard Independent Test Spor-Klenz - EnglishCSA Certificate of Compliance - EnglishEVA Decontamination Kit User Manual - EnglishEVAHL Bid Specs - EnglishEVAHL Competitive Comparison - EnglishEVAHL Features and Benefits - EnglishEVAHL Features and Benefits - EspañolEVAHL Features and Benefits - EnglishEVAHL Hood User Manual - EspañolEVAHL Hood User Manual - English, FrançaiseEVAHL Pre-Operational Checklist - EnglishEVAHL Usage and Care - EnglishEVAHL Versatility Sales Sheet - English
Most Popular Products
EVA - Powered Respirator
CC20 - Series Respirator Hood
HMX Hard Shell Respirator
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)